We believe wholeheartedly in God and his purpose for us as laid out in the Bible. We are also a Presbyterian, reformed, and charismatic church.
Our Beliefs In Detail
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe Jesus is God’s Son, that he took on flesh, came to earth, died on the cross, was resurrected from the dead, ascended to heaven and will return again one day to reign as King of all nations and Lord of all creation.
- We believe Jesus’ sacrifice paid for the sins of the world and a person can be forgiven of their sins and saved from eternal separation from God by believing in Jesus Christ.
- We are called by Jesus to bring people into a relationship with Him by sharing and proclaiming the gospel.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Jesus Christ and that the Holy Spirit gives gifts to believers to bring healing, encouragement and transformation to the world.
- We believe that everyone will be resurrected and will come before God for a final judgment – the saved unto eternal life with God, and the lost unto the judgment of eternal separation from God
- We believe the Holy Spirit makes people new creations when they put their faith in Christ and lives in Christians enabling them to godly lives.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that marriage is between is a covenant relationship between a man and a woman ordained by God as Genesis 2 teaches us.
To dig deeper into our beliefs, check out the Westminster Confession, a detailed statement of beliefs with references to Bible passages.