Sundays at Nora Sterry
Nora Sterry Elementary, 1730 Corinth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Whether you want to learn more about Christianity or are looking for a church home, you are welcome!
Children and Youth: We love our kids and youth. Make sure to check out children’s church for toddlers-6th grade and a youth Bible study for grades 7-12!
Join us after service for lunch and get to know the community!
Parking: There’s plenty of parking available in the school’s parking lots or on the street.
Shuttles: If you’re a student, make sure to use our shuttle services. Look for our church van or volunteer driver with a UPC hangtag in their car.
- Pick-ups from three locations in Westwood (Summer schedule)
- 10912 Le Conte Ave (Coco Tea) at 10:45am
- 550 Veteran Ave. at 10:45am
- DeNeve Turnaround at 10:35am
- Post-service shuttle leaves at 1:00pm and 1:50pm for drop-offs at the three locations
Public Transportation: If you missed the shuttle or are coming from another area, it’s a short bus ride over! Check out the Big Blue Bus trip planner.
1. How long is service?
Our service typically lasts one hour and fifteen minutes.
2. What’s the style of dress?
We are casual for the most part but feel free to dress up if you’d like.
3. I’m a newcomer to the church. Is there someone that’ll help me get acquainted with the church community?
Drop by our information table where our welcome team will meet you, answer your questions, and you can pick up a newcomer gift as well! The information table is located in the courtyard before you enter in the auditorium.
Nora Sterry Elementary
Sundays at 11am