While online streaming of the service will continue as is, we invite you to join us in person!
Sunday Service Location: 937 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024
(Located below our Ministry Center with parking in the lot behind the building)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We ask anyone who is showing flu-like symptoms, fever, or a cough to not attend.
- We will be following CDC guidelines and local LA County recommendations which state:
- Unvaccinated attendees should wear masks for their own safety.
- Social distancing rules have been lifted for indoor worship gatherings below 5,000 people.
- In addition to these guidelines, UPC will practice the following:
- Everyone shall be respectful and understanding of other people’s individual comfort levels in shared interactions.
- Our children’s ministry will continue to be held over Zoom.
- We will not be offering lunch after the service at this time.
- A box will be provided to receive offerings.
- On communion Sundays we will have prepackaged bread and grape juice.
ENTRANCE TO CHURCH BUILDING
The address of the building we are meeting at for Sunday service is 937 Westwood Blvd.
- Please use the rear entrance located near the parking lot.
- The front entrance located on Westwood Blvd, will be closed for the time being
- Look for the Banner Arch and signs that say “University Presbyterian Church”
See the map for where the parking lot is located. Once you park you will have to enter the parking code to “Air Garage” by following these steps:
- Text ‘pay’ to 424-233-1088 or download the Air Garage ApEnter license plate and credit card
- You will have to enter your credit card, but you should not be charged. The church will receive a bill at the end of the month and will pay for the parking.
- Press “Start Rental”
- Enter the current UPC validation code in the “coupon” section. If you need help, come to the church entrance for help.
- (To access our parking codes, please come to the welcome table by the building entrance on Sunday OR contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- At the end of the rental, go back to the page and press “End Rental“